BMO® Preferred Rate Mastercard®*
- The BMO Preferred Rate Mastercard also charges a higher promotional rate than many of the cards we’ve listed, but its promotion is three months longer. Also, the card’s ongoing interest rate is considerably low compared to most similar cards. In addition, there is no limit on how much you can transfer.Watch out for the card’s one percent balance transfer fee, though. Also, note that the card charges a small annual fee.
- Balance Transfer Offer: 3.99% interest on balance transfers for the first nine months
- Great Added Benefit: This card has a low 12.99% APR on purchases with a $20 annual fee
- Welcome Offer: Get a 3.99% introductory interest rate on Balance Transfers for 9 months with a 1% transfer fee and we’ll refund the $20 annual fee for the first year*
- $20 annual fee refunded in the first year*
- Free extended warranty and purchase protection*
- Zero Dollar Liability: protects you from unauthorized use of your credit card*
- Worldwide acceptance at over 30 million locations*
- Cash Advance APR 12.99%
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 12.99%
BMO is not responsible for maintaining or monitoring the accuracy of information on this website. For full details and current product information click the Apply now link.